Min. Experience: 1 year in Singapore
Position available: 1
5 day work week
Excellent benefits and friendly working environment
- Ensure prompt and safe delivery of all items to the designated locations, which includes the loading and unloading of goods as well as the return of damaged goods from customer.
- Submit cash invoice to Accounts Department.
- Assist in picking, packing and sorting of goods.
- Assist in periodic stocktake exercises.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Positive, passionate and responsible.
- A deep sense of responsibility for the safe and timely delivery of goods.
- Familiar with Singapore roads.
- Able to start work within short notice.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Valid class 3 driving licence with clean driving record.
- Only locals need apply.
Qualified candidates are invited to email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Work experiences with reason(s) for leaving;
- Current or last drawn monthly salary;
- Expected monthly salary;
- Date of availability / Notice period.
We thank you for your application. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.