18 Nov 2022
Service Engineer (Warehouse Equipment)
Job Type: 1 year Contract, thereafter with option to convert to Permanent Full Time staff
Positions available: 1
5 day work week
Excellent benefits and friendly working environment
- Repair and maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment – to ensure service quality of After-Sales Department.
- Liaise with Principal / Vendor on all technical issues.
- Closely monitor preventative maintenance / service schedules.
- Actively promote the sales of preventative maintenance packages.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Strong team player with good working attitude and ability to work independently.
- Service-oriented, passionate and responsible.
- Meticulous with strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Chinese (Mandarin) to liaise with Chinese Principal / Vendor.
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving licence.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft EXCEL and WORD.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate / Higher NiTEC in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Qualified candidates are invited to email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Work experiences with reason(s) for leaving;
- Current or last drawn monthly salary;
- Expected monthly salary;
- Date of availability / Notice period.
Only locals need apply.
We thank you for your application. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.